29204Re: [S-R] Warhola

  • Gina
    Mar 5, 2011
      Oh well, that tells me I'm obviously not related in any way to Andy
      Warhol.....my grandmother Warholaks' family came from Polany, in SE Poland.

      I don't know if there are any famous Sotaks (Szotak) who came from Zbudska
      Bela or famous Chaly's or 'Chaly-Benyos' who came from Volica, which I
      understand is not too far south from Medzilaborce?? That's where my maternal
      grandparents came from.

      I think I've been reading too many stories from Ancestry.com and watching
      that TV show, 'Who Do You Think You Are?' that's making me wonder if I might
      have famous ancestors!

      Thank you,
      Gina

      --

      The Animal Rescue Site needs your help in feeding previously abused animals
      who are now living their lives in a protective sanctuary or are awaiting

      --
      I see a light at the end of the tunnel....It's a train! ;-O