29200Re: [S-R] Goulick

  • Gina
    Mar 5, 2011
      Julie,

      I'm sorry--Drozdak was my grandfather's surname. Metro was his first name
      (actually, Dimitry) and he came from Bogusza in 1895. I'm not very close to
      Johnstown--I am in eastern PA. However, many Rusyns in eastern PA were
      miners and traveled to different parts of PA for work. However, because I
      have heard the surname 'Metro' in my area, I looked in my Carbon and
      Schuylkill County phone books and found 3 listed. One is in the town of
      Lansford and 2 in the town of Lehighton. If you'd like the first names and
      phone numbers of these Metros, you can write to me personally. Sometimes a
      phone call is worth it!
      Good luck,
      Gina