      From: "Gina" <Gina.PhilsPhan@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 4, 2011 2:57:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Goulick

      Thank you Larry. I do know both of their ancestral villages. I have not
      searched Steve Morse's site to try to locate their arrival, but I will now!
      Hopefully I may finally have some luck. I have thought about the closeness
      of my grandmother's maiden name and Andy Warhol(a)'s name. It would be
      incredibly awesome to learn that he is a relative! But I'm sure the odds are
      remote.

      Thanks again,
      Gina