      From: "Lubos Brieda" <lbrieda@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 4, 2011 1:22:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Goulick

      Yup Larry, the female version of Warhola would be Warholakova. One note, the
      letter "w" is not found in Slovak alphabet, except for foreign words. On the
      other hand, given my limited knowledge of Polish, it seems that in Polish there
      in no "v", and there is only "w". This could be a recent change.
       -- Lubos Brieda --

      Slovak recipes: www.slovakcooking.com