      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Bob Pollak
      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 1:40 PM
      To: Slovak-Roots
      Subject: [S-R] Petrustsak

      Am seeking information on the name PETRUSTSAK or PETRUSCSAK. My
      gg-grandmother was Anna Petrustsak. She died in 1900 in Spisska Nova Ves.
      According to her death record, she was born in 1816 in Farkusfala which is
      now Vlkova. I searched the film for that village and did not find her. She
      was not found in the film for Spisska Nova Ves. Do any of you have
      PETRUSTSAKs in your genealogy? If so, could you tell me where they
      originated?

      Bob Pollak