      From another source I located 4 locations where today the surname Petruscak is found: Legnava on the Polish border, north of Plavec. Frickovce, between Presov and Bardejov. Mala Frankova near the Polish border, east of the High Tatra Mountains. Duplin in the far northeast between Svidnik and Stropkov. The nearest one of these to Vlkova is Mala Frankova.
      Vlkova today only has a population of 649. In 1816 it probably would be less. What this means is it was most likely an “affiliated village”. This means its church is it had one, had no priest. A priest from some other town would come for the services. It also meant that the records for Vlkova would be registered in the church the priest came from. The Mormon Records says that affiliation was with the Roman Catholic parish of Abrahamovce-Pikovce. Which I presume were the records you searched. If nothing was found in those records you may have to assume gggm was of another denomination. Was her death record from a Roman Catholic document?
      From: Bob Pollak
      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:40 AM
      To: Slovak-Roots
      Subject: [S-R] Petrustsak

      Am seeking information on the name PETRUSTSAK or PETRUSCSAK. My gg-grandmother was Anna Petrustsak. She died in 1900 in Spisska Nova Ves. According to her death record, she was born in 1816 in Farkusfala which is now Vlkova. I searched the film for that village and did not find her. She was not found in the film for Spisska Nova Ves. Do any of you have PETRUSTSAKs in your genealogy? If so, could you tell me where they originated?

      Bob Pollak