29127Re: Petrustsak

  • CurtB
    Feb 28, 2011
      Bob,
      Have you examined the online immigration records at Ellis Island [or ancestry.com]?

      The Petruscsak records give a last place of residence. For example, Anna Petruscsak's last place of residence was Bacsko. The other Petruscsak's have other places of residence given.

      Check this and see if these places have any meaning to your family or or are likely places to check records.

      Curt B.