28998Please help me find the on-line search site for Slovak village names over time

  • Judy
    Feb 16, 2011
      When I first started looking for a Slovak village I was able to use a web site that I learned about from Slovak Roots that allowed you to type in a village name and the web site would provide a listing of the various names the village was called over time. I thought it was "Nazvy obci Slovenskej republiky", but when I search for that now, I am not finding what I used, only an ad to order the book. Can anyone direct me to that web site now?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic