2892MO and IL Soundex

  • John Venham
    Dec 23, 2000
      Hello

      I'm currently in Prague, the Czech Republic. I need
      some census work done in MO and IL, and would propose
      and exchange of lookup favors of anyone is interested.

      Henry Kasik 1900 IL and MO soundex
      Frank Kasik 1910 IL and MO soundex

      and...a Soundex lookup for St. Louis
      (city) MO in 1900 and 1910; you're looking for Rudolf
      Brexler and/or his wife Amelia. Rudolf died sometime
      between 1899-1920; two small boys should be listed as
      well....August and Otto.

      If it's not too much trouble, info from the actual
      census would be very helpful...especially the date of
      immigration of Amelia and/or the year she married;
      place of birth of parents.

      One more question...anyone know of a Czech/Slovak
      society or insurance company that may have existed in
      Madison Co, IL or the city of St. Louis around the
      turn of the century?

      Thanks

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic