28839Success story

  • Georgie
    Feb 1, 2011
      Hi everyone, I haven't posted much to the list but truly appreciate all the advice that is here.
      Just thought I would share a story today. After a few years of emails to anyone with the Jurco name on skype, miscellaneous websites etc., I was starting to give up hope. Last week a cousin found our family here in Canada through Facebook. We have already talked and shared some information and pictures. It turns out that our Grandfather's were brothers. There are a few older family members around and we will be corresponding soon I am sure.
      I'm so excited to finally learn about my Slovak roots!!

      Georgette :)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic