28821new member

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Jan 27, 2011
      Hello,
      After a long absence I am returning to your group. I look forward to
      learning and sharing.
      The family names in my Slovak heritage are: KOPERVAS(Z), MAKUCH,
      CALFA , SZABOCIK, from the villages of CIERNE POLE and PAVLOVCE nad
      UHOM.

      I was very fortunate to have met some close relatives (first cousin
      once removed) on the KOPERVAS side on 2 trips to Slovakia.
      Sadly,this cousin passed away 3 yrs. ago. The information and history
      she shared could only get back to my great-grandmothers CALFA AND
      SZABOCIK. I hope to learn the names of g.g.grandparents.

      Bernardine
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic