28662Re: [S-R] Re: Slovak Traditions Book

  • helene cincebeaux
    Jan 11, 2011
      hi Jim,

      How wonderful that you and your family keep the old traditions alive!

      My new book is called "Slovakia: Traditions Old & New" - 172 pages all in color
      with many photos, paintings and art works bringing those log-ago days to life -
      e mail me direct at helenezx@... if you'd like more info. or check out
      www.our-Slovakia.com and click on the upper left corner where it says SH&FSI.

      My magazine "Slovakia" recently published an article about Rev. Jozef Murgas - i
      couldn't believe what an amazing  Renaissance man he was - incredibly
      multi-talented but then i have found Slovaks to generally be like that - able to
      build their own home and paint pictures, or make music and repair Skodas.

      helene