      From: Deb <dremetta@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 12:37:19 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Illeg

      Wow, Helene, guess that would answer it! Yes, God help the girl!

      BTW, I just ordered "Slovakia! Traditions Old & New". I'm hoping that can help
      with understanding what life was like for my ancestors. Anyone in my family who
      could have told stories of the "old country" is long gone!

      Thanks for the insight!
      Deb