28647[S-R] Re: Illeg

  • Deb
    Jan 10, 2011
      Wow, Helene, guess that would answer it! Yes, God help the girl!

      BTW, I just ordered "Slovakia! Traditions Old & New". I'm hoping that can help with understanding what life was like for my ancestors. Anyone in my family who could have told stories of the "old country" is long gone!

      Thanks for the insight!
      Deb