      From: Greg <greg@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Slovak's Night Before Christmas
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 8:02 AM

      If you are getting ready to send your Christmas cards
      and haven't done it before....

      We have a Slovak orientated version of the "Night Before
      Christmas" available.

      At the bottom of the page is a link to a Microsoft Word
      version of the poem that will print out on one standard
      sheet of paper.

      http://www.iarelative.com/xmas/slovak_twas.htm

      Great for including in your Christmas card to your favorite
      Slovak.

      Vesele Vianoce!

      Greg Kopchak