    Sep 9, 2010
      john: welcome back hope all went well and you are in complete recovery

      bob

      In a message dated 9/8/2010 11:40:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      mgmojher@... writes:

      Martha,
      I have been out of the loop for a week having surgery. I'm still waiting
      hear from my Hungarian friend.

      From: martha.andras
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 3:07 PM
      To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Josephus & Maria PUNDCSAK

      Hi Michael,

      Great - thank you!

      Martha

      --- In _SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
      , "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@...> wrote:

      > Martha,
      > I scanned your entry to a friend who is from Hungary. Hopefully, she can
      give you a translation.

      Josephus PUNDSAK! I am sure he was my ancestor one generation further back
      than I already had documented! That "mysterious column" is quite
      interesting. I never would have thought of Last Rites.

      > If you don't mind, I have one more record I need translated. It is under
      the Greek Catholic record for Stropkov, Group 3 (1819-1868), page 103,
      Death # 31 (second from the bottom of the page). I THINK it is for Maria
      PUNDSAK but need the rest translated.

      (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com) , "CurtB" <curt67boc@> wrote:

      > > Martha,
      > > Added note to my remarks about death and burial of Pundsak.
      > > After more careful reading of several pages, the mysterious column is
      a record of whether the deceased received the last sacraments (Extreme
      Unction) whether a confession was heard, and whether it was done provisionally
      or not. Provisionally would be when the person was too ill or unconscious
      to participate in any way. So Pundsak gets recorded as prorsus, ordinary.

      (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com) , "martha.andras" <mandras@> wrote:

      > > > Hi Everyone,
      > > >
      > > > Would someone be willing to look at a file in the Pilot for me? I
      have it saved to my computer and tried to upload it several times here on the
      group both as a photo and a file. For some reason it will not upload.

      > > > The file I'm looking at is under the Roman Catholic records for
      Dulpin in the Slovakia, Presov Region Church Books 1592-1906. Second group of
      records on page 213. It is the 7th name down. I think it is a death record
      for Josephus PUNDCSAK but I'm not sure and I need the information translated.