27481Re: Josephud PUNDCSAK

  • CurtB
    Aug 29, 2010
      Added note to my remarks about death and burial of Pundsak.
      After more careful reading of several pages, the mysterious column is a record of whether the deceased received the last sacraments (Extreme Unction) whether a confession was heard, and whether it was done provisionally or not. Provisionally would be when the person was too ill or unconscious to participate in any way. So Pundsak gets recorded as prorsus, ordinary.

      Curt B.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "martha.andras" <mandras@...> wrote:
      > Hi Everyone,
      > Would someone be willing to look at a file in the Pilot for me? I have it saved to my computer and tried to upload it several times here on the group both as a photo and a file. For some reason it will not upload.
      > The file I'm looking at is under the Roman Catholic records for Dulpin in the Slovakia, Presov Region Church Books 1592-1906. Second group of records on page 213. It is the 7th name down. I think it is a death record for Josephus PUNDCSAK but I'm not sure and I need the information translated.
      > Thanks for any help you can give!
      > Martha
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic