      From: martha.andras
      Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:59 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Josephud PUNDCSAK

      Hi Everyone,

      Would someone be willing to look at a file in the Pilot for me? I have it saved to my computer and tried to upload it several times here on the group both as a photo and a file. For some reason it will not upload.

      The file I'm looking at is under the Roman Catholic records for Dulpin in the Slovakia, Presov Region Church Books 1592-1906. Second group of records on page 213. It is the 7th name down. I think it is a death record for Josephus PUNDCSAK but I'm not sure and I need the information translated.

      Thanks for any help you can give!

      Martha