27236Re: [S-R] Mirkovce

  • haluska
    Jul 26, 2010
      That is just great! I have been having some trouble with my connection
      today. It has been off and on all day.

      Once my connection speeds come back I will look at Brestov as you have
      suggested.

      Thank you Michael for your help and reminder to follow my own
      thread......

      Message #27230 - 6:38 Pm- "If this comes up twice I am sorry.....The
      original post was around noon today."

      Dennis

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@...>