27120RE: [S-R]

  • Nancy Hayes
    Jul 3, 2010
      Set yourself to No Mail or have the listowner unsubscribe you.

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Barbara
      Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:18 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R]

      Could someone please tell me how to unsubscribe to
      Slovak-Roots..................I have tried several times for over three
      weeks and I am still getting mail. I have a computer problem where every
      message I get comes double, this morning I had another 60 messages. I will
      be away from my computer for several weeks and I don't want to be bombarded
      with mail . Please tell me what I need to do. The unsubscribe mail is not
      working for me.
      Barbara