26589Re: HRABOVCSIK Greek Catholic records for RAKOCZ

  • martha.andras
    May 14, 2010
      Hi John (Bill & Ron),

      The family was GC but the years I needed are missing. At Ron's suggestion I am checking the RC records for the smae village.

      The link you sent me for Druhopisty seems to have come through all garbled. (see below) I don't know how to access it. DO you mind resending the information?

      Thanks!

      Martha

      > Are you looking for RC or GC? Your message indicates BOTH. Here is the GC reference.
      >
      > Inv. č. 973 Druhopisy krstov, uzavreté manželstvá, úmrtí 1882-1895

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic