26494Re: HRABOVCSIK Greek Catholic records for RAKOCZ

  • John
    May 1, 2010
      >>> My question is - does anyone know what might have happened to these two missing years of records? <<<

      If they weren't loose pages stuffed into the front or back of the book, then your option is Druhopisy -- the bishop's copy. Mick Sura has researched 20 years of missing Dubravka GC records for me. They are located in Satorjaujhelly, Hungary. A copy of your missing pages may be there too. Of course, professional research comes at a cost.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic