25485Re: Piszana, Slovakia

  • jtgen96
    Mar 1, 2010
      We are looking for the name of the parents of great grandfather and his siblings. Great-grandfather would have been about 44 then and living in Miklusovce with his children. We know the names of his children.

      So would this census tell us the names of great grandfather's parents and his siblings?

      > I suggest that you order the 1869 Hungarian Census films at your nearest LDS Family History Center.
      >
      > Alsó-Piszana (Nižná Písaná) Film #2150629 Item 9
      > FelsÅ`-Piszana (Vysná Písaná) Film #2150630 Item 9

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic