25454[S-R] Re: Marriage Records

  • Ron
    Feb 27, 2010
      Lisa & Barb,

      When you go to save the file, the web site will assign a number to the image. Keep that number! There are so many images on the site that you will need it to figure out where you have been when you go back another day, so you don't duplicate work! ALSO add " .jpg " to the end of the file when you save it so it will open as a photo. For the files you have already downloaded on your computer, go to them on your disk & add the " .jpg " ending, and they will also open as photos. Then you can add the information as I did below, if you wish - B (birth), year, familiar family name . . .

      This is all the blame of johnqadam who originally posted the site. I finally looked at it and found, for me, a gold mine of information! So I am happy to be sharing Lozin with him.

      Ron

      The site is
      http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=waypoint;s=waypointsOnly;c=1554443;w=0

      and my original posting is at