      From: SimplyLisa
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:14 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Marriage Records

      Hi! Ron,

      Thank you for mentioning this link. I didn't know the records were available online.
      I believe I found the birth of my great grandfather, Mihaly Dzsupinka in 1875 in Pichne, Slovakia.

      Can you tell me how to save a file to my computer from
      http://pilot. familysearch. org/recordsearch /start.html# p=waypoint; s=waypointsOnly; c=1554443; w=0

      When I click the save button its saves a file on my computer, but my computer can not open or read the file.

      Lisa