      From: Nancy Gibbs <bohnenstiehl1952@...>
      To: Slovak Roots Group <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 2:12:58 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Marriage Records

      I found the marriage record of my g-grandparents but the 2nd page has the headings of a death record.  Could somebody please check this out and see if the 2nd page has anything to do with the marriage record.  Found at Slovakia, Presov (Hungarian); Greek Catholic; Piller-Peklen; #1018 (1877-1895) p. 95.  Line 2, Janik, Jozsef.  Thank you.