25082Re: Michael Kupecz /Kurimka

  • haluska
    Feb 1, 2010
      No Martha,

      I do not know if he is burried there. The year was 1893 when Mike
      Sr.died and I have next to no information of his son Mike Jr. at this
      time. Thank you so much for the offer.

      Dennis

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "martha.andras" <mandras@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Dennis,
      >
      > I live in Hazleton, PA. Do you know if Michael Kupecz buried here? If
      so, do you know where? When the weather breaks I would be willing to
      photograph his tombstone if I know where to look.

      > Let me know.
      >
      > Martha Andras
      >
      > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "haluska" ddhalusker@ wrote:
      > >

      > > As usual my research contains a mystery. I have been working on
      Michael