      From: Heather <hlclegg@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 1:51:55 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Petricsko Surname in Szacsur, Zemplen County

      I've been reading posts for months now and am finally ready to post.

      My ggrandfather JANOS PETRICSKO came from SZACSUR, Zemplen County, Hungary (now Sacurov, Zemplen, Slovakia) to US in 1881. I have found him and his brother and what looks like foster parents on the 1869 census for this town. Vital greek catholic parish records have a 20 year gap before and after his birth, 1858. I've checked FHL.

      My aunt said there is a priest in Canada that has all the information on the Petricsko family tree. A pretty loose lead indeed.

      I would like to extend this line.. Does anyone have the surname PETRICSKO in their family tree? Just looking to connect with possible family and get more info on this surname.

      Thank you ahead of time!
      Heather