23443[S-R] Re: IMPORTANT: FHL Electronic Slovakia Record Access Restrictions

  • lepus_rex
    Oct 3, 2009
      Thanks, Bill. I'm sure it made perfect sense to everyone but me. :)

      Speaking of "disappearing" records, I have noticed that the GK records from Lastomír [Baptisms (Krsty), Inv. è. 531, 1890-1921] have been incomplete for the past couple of weeks, with only a tiny collection of copies being available for the town. I reported the missing images, and got a reply, but I don't imagine they'll be fixing something that they'll be taking down soon enough anyways...

      ---Will