22631Re: Cemetery

  • charles tintera
    May 5, 2009
      Joe Zima wrote:

      * Hi Chuck,
      > Yes, that's the Bohemian National Cemetery.
      > If I remember correctly, I have a Tintera connected to one of my Havelka
      kin. May I ask your grandparents first names?
      > Joe Zima, Tinley Park (Chicago suburb) IL

      Thank you Joe

      My Grandparents on my father side were:

      Grandfather - Josef Tintera; 1869 - 1923

      Grandmother - Josefa Tintera (Svec); 1874 -1927

      There is also some tenuous connection between the Tintera family and the
      Dedera family.

      Fr. Adalbert J. Dedera was appointed the founder and first pastor in
      September, 1919 of Holy Mount Parish, the last of the twelve Czech parishes
      to be established in the archdiocese.

      cvt

      Charles "Chuck" Tintera