22626Re: [S-R] Maximilliany Deynega, Warwany Skruta

  • dulli862@aol.com
    May 5, 2009
      I know where it is, I have a map I will share or it's in my files with
      this group. I'll check. I just wanted to know if anyone has come across a
      Deynega or Romanow or Skruta in their searches or families.

      In a message dated 5/5/2009 12:28:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      mgmojher@... writes:

      Barbara,
      Located a posting for Zabokruki -

      Re: ZABOKRUKI
      starcookie1 (View posts) Posted: 4 Jan 2009 3:37PM

      Classification: Query
      Surnames:
      See what you can find west of Gorodenka in the Ukraine, at that time
      Galicia, Austria Hungary. My grandfather lived in Zabokruki and I am looking for
      it, too. Zabokruki was supposed to have been west of Gorodenka or
      (Horodenka) and north of Oberton, I think near the Dniester river.

      The other places you are searching for seem to be in Poland. You may have
      better luck getting information over at PolishRoots. There are many
      archives in Poland. A cousin has been writing online to one. They have been very
      helpful. You just need to find the one that has the records for the villages
      you are researching.