22419RE: [S-R] (unknown)/Vladi

  • Vladimir Linder
    Apr 12, 2009
      Well these days the space is really cheap I run all my webs through
      hostmonster.com for about 3.99 US$ per month and that is 10 domains
      with detailed avstats statistics per each domain. Domains cost me
      about 10.00$ each per year through godaddy.com
      and If I was a bit more literate in web stuff I could set up any
      group on my servers for free, no problem at all. Yust I don't have
      the know how, how to do it.

      Vladi

      At 10:15 AM 4/12/2009, you wrote:

      >Agreed. But we must not forget it's FREE!

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic