      From: johnqadam@... <johnqadam@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Zuzanna- Suzanna- Zuzana
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 4:58 PM

      >>> My Great Grandmother supposedly came here from Slovakia.... I have a
      bunch of records with her name spelled a bunch of ways. Does anyone
      know what the proper spelling might have been? <<<

      Gee, you missed Zsuzsanna. They are ALL proper. Why is it improper to
      have Michael = Mike or Robert = Bob? I might be Janos, Jan or John,
      sometimes Janko.

      I generally use the spelling that is used in the church records at time
      of birth.