21858RE: [S-R] asking to have Penna death records made available on line

  • Lisa Marzonie
    Feb 7, 2009
      Thanks, Helene. I was made aware of this and wrote a letter several months ago. "The more, the merrier"; I hope they "hear."To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.comFrom: helenezx@...: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:53:27 -0800Subject: RE: [S-R] asking to have Penna death records made available on line

      Dear Friends, I am passing on this letter which seems to serve a very worthy cause - making Pennsylvania death records available on line. helene Peter Gruber wrote,
      Please write a letter of support to Governor Rendellfor the cause to get the older Pennsylvania state death certificates available online. Sample letters are available on the web site http://users.rcn.com/timarg/PaHR-Access.htm Please feel free to write or rewrite you see fit. The individual sample letters that are on the main page of our website under where it says Sample Forms and Letters can be modified for use by an individual or organization. Use any letter or parts of letters you wish, add or change anything you want, just be sure to make whatever you compose it is clear that it is coming from you. If you would, please send us a copy of one of the letter so we can keep track of the endorsements (via email or to the address below and it doesn't have to be a signed copy). our website. http://users.rcn.com/timarg/PaHR-Access.htm If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your help. Tim
      Gruber511 E. Paoli StreetAllentown, PA. 18103-5231610-791-9294

      Windows Live´┐Ż: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.