2156Help

  • Bruce Bagin
    Aug 6, 2000
      What is the next step in finding my ancestors and can anyone confirm that
      the names are slovak?

      from the death certificates of my grandparents who lived and died in
      Milwaukee Wisconsin, I have learned the following:

      My grandfather KAROL BAGIN was born in CZECHO-SLOVAKIA on September 10, 1877
      to MICHAEL BAGIN and ELIZABETH KRALIK.

      My grandmother MARY BAGIN was born in Czecho-slovakia on June 15, 1881 to
      JOSEPH MINAR and EVA ZSIKAVSZKY.

      ANY HELP IS MOST WELCOME AND GREATLY APPRECIATED.

      Bruce Bagin
      312 Boulevard of the Allies,#600
      Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1923
      412-281-1110