      From: Lisa Marzonie
      Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 3:56 PM
      To: slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [S-R] Mazura Computes

      Thanks. Not being Slovak, I'm clueless, but I appreciate every scrap of information...we never know when something is going to suddenly come into play. I think they spelled it with a "c"----Macura, but whether that's accurate (original), I don't know. I also do not know if they were ALWAYS from Sarriske Jastrabie...the family could have come there from some other location. We know VERY little. In the U.S., they were Pennsylvania coal miners, but I don't know what they did in Europe.
      Thanks again. I'll save the info and see if I can find anything more relating to this.
      Lisa

      "We have been called to heal wounds, to unite what has fallen apart and to bring home those who have lost their way." St. Francis of Assisi