      From: genmom4 <geismom@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Munhall, PA mystery photos
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 10:19 AM

      I do realize that this is a longshot, but I have posted some photos
      that I am not able to identify. The area would have been Munhall,
      Homestead, PA.

      I have given an approximate date on two of these photos.
      There are alot of people in these photos, and I thought it was worth
      sharing to see if anyone looks familiar to any in this group who may
      have had relatives in that area.

      Please let me know if anything unusual stands out in this photo. I
      can identify three Hanchak family members in this photo, but none of
      the rest.

      http://www.flickr com/photos/ jrcrazy/28655751 66/

      This photo is a bit later. I can only identify one man, Andrew
      Hanchak, who is next to the groom in the back row.

      http://www.flickr com/photos/ jrcrazy/28647471 99/in/photostrea m/

      And, finally, this older gentelmen with the three girls.

      http://www.flickr com/photos/ jrcrazy/28655770 90/in/photostrea m/

      You have to admit, these are beautiful photos. Correct me if I am
      wrong, but my opinion is, that the people who are featured in these
      photos must have been very close family friends, if not related in
      some way, because these are pretty nice photos. They were all in a
      box, together, with family documents, buried among alot of stuff.

      Thanks for any help that you can offer.
      Barbara