20639Re: [S-R] LDS Films go AWOL

  • bill.tarkulich@iabsi.com
    Sep 3, 2008
      FHL already replied a minute ago. He was looking at these films yesterday
      and was puzzled because they are now "de-authorized." He is meeting with
      his supervisor tommorrow to see if there is any good reason not to
      re-authorize them. The real questions in my mind are a) how big is the
      extent of this omission (appears limited to Slovakia according to Shon) and
      b)why did this happen to begin with/will it happen again. well, one thing
      at a time.
      Bill