20405Re: Byzantine church of Sarisske Jastrabie

  • johnqadam
    Jul 7, 2008
      >>> Does anyone know the name of the Byzantine church in Sarriske
      Jastrebie [sic]? Are there records available for this parish, do I
      need to look elsewhere, or do I need to wait for something to become
      available? <<<

      Greek Catholic parish registers of births, mariages and deaths for
      Šarišské Jastrabie, Slovakia, formerly Jesztreb (also called
      Felsõkánya), Sáros, Hungary.

      Krsty 1827-1874 Úmrtia 1827-1884 Uzavreté manželstvá 1827-1851 Úmrtia
      1885-1946 Uzavreté manželstvá 1885-1932 - FHL INTL Film [ 1794092
      Items 2-3 ]

      Uzavreté manželstvá 1932-1946 Cirkevné finanèné záznamy 1819-1878
      Uzavreté manželstvá 1862-1885 Krsty 1874-1952 - FHL INTL Film [
      1794093 Items 1-4 ]

      go there in person to order the film(s). In about a month, the film
      will arrive and you can book a film reader and begin your research.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic