20375Re: New & researching Zemplen Abauj area

  • lisa elzeini
    Jul 1, 2008
      Hi! Maxine,
      I was born in Perth Amboy, I moved before high school.
      My Great Grandfather Mihaly Dzsupinka is burried in a cemetery on Pfieffer Blvd and Florida Grove Road. (Hopelawn/Perth Amboy) St. John the Baptist Orthodox Church in Perth Amboy, New Jersey is one of the oldest parishes in the American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese. The parish was founded in 1897. 145 Broad Street , Perth Amboy, New Jersey 08861.

      Lisa