      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of rd1995
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:47 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Mutnansky Search / Nemsova - eight years later, any

      It's 2008 and I'm also looking for any Catholic church records for Nemsova.
      It isn't named
      in the LDS catalog in a keyword search. I tried the town with the nearest
      old "post office"
      but that didn't work.

      I'm looking for Vavrus, Petrusek and Pechasek in Klucove (Klucsos under the
      but I know that the church was in the larger nearby town (called Nemsova).

      Did the film crews miss the town?

      thank you,