      From: mshadesflickr
      Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 4:51 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] A new member's introduction....

      Michael -

      Many thanks for looking! I suppose it's time to do some
      letter-writing, though I suspect that receiving letters in English,
      from Japan asking about an American's ancestry will be an interesting
      surprise. *smile* I do have a possible cousin in Slovakia, however,
      who might be in a better position to solicit information. He wants to
      know how our families fit together, so he'll probably be willing to help.

      Chris