      late of Redding, CA (deceased)

      sister, Jennie,
      late of Glendale, CA (deceased)

      sister,
      Margaret, ?? CA, deceased

      married Mary Ann
      Butkovich (born in Krivany)

      children
      Richard, Robert (deceased), and me, James

      Grandfather JOHN emigrated from Slovakia 1898 -
      probably born in Lokca

      (MUDRON) had two sons by previous
      marriage (Joseph & John)

      Joseph came to
      America 1903, settled in Joliet, IL

      John stayed on
      in Slovakia and was drowned in the Danube

      first wife died
      - maiden name thought to Anna Lucas

      second wife
      (Anna Valek born in Erdudka or Erdoake)

      believed to have
      had five brothers (Ignatius, Martin, Andrew,

      Joseph, and ?)

      My mother had a cousin (name of STARUH or STARUCH). I thought maybe this
      would help me trace my mother.