19545Re: [S-R] Amerikai Magyar Nepszava

  • Caye Caswick
    Feb 19, 2008
      Andrea, I ran "Istvan Kocai" thru the Google News Archives -- nothing from 1939 -- matter of fact, only recent articles came up -- is there another spelling -- or do you know what the article was about -- I can try again if you post more information.

      Caye

      "Andrea M. Kristiansen" <richnandi@...> wrote:
      Can anyone help me find a copy of an article written in the July 1939
      issue of this newspaper and published in NY. There is an article
      written about my gggrandfather, Istvan Kocai. Any help would be
      greatly appreciated. I wrote to Ohio (which was suppose to be the
      base) but they have not responded.