      From: Vicky
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:52 PM
      Subject: [S-R] overwhelmed by LDS research!

      Finally my microfish came at the LDS family center. It was the area
      of Kolackov, where my grandmother came from. My head is spinning, and
      I am confused. There doesn't seem to be an order to the records, and
      records were written in Latin, Hungarian, Russian and even German. I
      found lots of death records, but not birth records. The strange part
      is that one section appeared to have Jewish records as they were
      German names and German headings. Could that area have had a Jewish
      temple? To make things worse, the copier is broken and they won't let
      me take the tape to be copied.