19477For June M. - KLACSANO

    Feb 5, 2008
      June - (my apologies to the group for the broadcast)

      I emailed you two messages on Feb 2. One with the scan,one a plain
      message. I have not heard from you. Please look for them.
      Bill

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "June McKee" <junemckee@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bill,
      >
      > my program should be able to handel it but possibly something in the
      system may have blocked it such as pop-up blocker or my norton, I am
      not sure. Please if you get a chance try to send it over again and let
      me know when you do so I will know if it got stopped again.

      > thanks,
      > June
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic