19268Re: [S-R] Interesting Link To Cleveland

  • Caye Caswick
    Jan 3, 2008
      Dennis:

      Here's a bit of Cleveland history on St. John's ...

      http://ech.case.edu/ech-cgi/article.pl?id=BRC

      http://ech.case.edu/ech-cgi/article.pl?id=SJTBBRC

      http://www.slovakinstitute.com/Cleveland.htm

      Since Lakeview Cemetery is so old, you might want to give them a shot, they probably could lead you in the right direction.

      Caye

      Dennis and Donna <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

      I have included a certified copy of George and Maria Pilats Marriage
      certificate I have obtained through Family ties. After the death of
      their children they returned to Europe.

      They thought their luck was bad.

      Only to once again return to Cleveland in 1914 with My Grand
      Mother(Child #4) ,war brewing.

      I know where St .Theodoseus is But St. John's parish was replaced by the
      I-90 Inner Belt in Cleveland. The Parma Eparchy is where I may also
      possibly inquire.

      I may have to walk the grounds...But that is pretty much all the
      research I have done in this area of my Family.

      Thanks for the lead though! Check the photos again,interesting stuff!
      Dennis

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna" <ddhalusker@...>