19264Re: [S-R] Interesting Link To Cleveland

  • Dennis and Donna
    Jan 2, 2008
      I have been searching for 3 children my G-Grand Parents lost ,ages
      aprox.4-2-and a few months old.

      I am hoping they were buried at St.Theodoseus or St.Johns. I can not
      locate birth or death certificates either.

      St.John's has moved but the cemetary surely must still be some near
      where the church was located. They died around 1904-10.surname
      Pilat:Anna,Mary,Helen.

      I am leaning more towards St.Theodoseus as I have a Brother to My
      G-Grand Father Burried there.

      Every one came over and lived with him at #12Hill St. Michael Pilat.

      The neighborhood is gone now as that is the location of bridges and such
      approaching the Terminal Tower.See the Cleveland Directory I posted in
      the Photo section

      . --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, karen pivowar <kpivowar@...>