19255Re: polite request

  • Dennis and Donna
    Jan 1, 2008
      Sorry all but as I mentioned ,The link may help some members who may be
      interested in The history of the Byzantine Catholic Faith in Cleveland
      Ohio.

      Knowing the Churches and their individual histories may help in locating
      records for their research.

      I should have elaborated further instead of blowing that particular stop
      sign!

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, J Michutka <jmm@...> wrote:

      > I hope no one will take this personally, I don't mean to be critical
      > at all! But when posting a link, it would be helpful to include a
      > sentence or two describing what it links to and why we might find it
      > interesting or useful. Thanks!
      >
      > Julie Michutka
      > jmm@...

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic