      From: gklodzen@...
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 1:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Klacsano

      Sorry, June. I did not make that very clear. Vinne is, fortunately, not in
      Ukraine. I found my family records among those church records photographed by
      LDS volunteers in the 1990s and available now to researchers from the Family
      History Library.

      On the other hand, the 1869 Hungarian Census for Vinne is not available, and
      I'm not certain why, but I believe it might have something to do with
      Ukraine. I was able to piece a part of my 19th century family's history together
      from those church documents, but because of the missing 1869 Census not all of
      it.

      I gather that Klacsano is in that part of Ung county that was absorbed into
      Ukraine.

      Good luck with your research,
      Eugene

      In a message dated 12/3/2007 1:16:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      junemckee@... writes:

      Eugene,

      just curious, where did you find your family records if they are indeed in
      the Ukraine?

      June